Engineering Graduate Scheme
- Get Started In A First Class Engineering Career -
In general we’re looking for individuals with:
- Motivation and an ability to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- A professional attitude to plan well in advance and get things right first time, on time, in full.
- Articulate, clear and effective communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work with a variety of data.
- Business acumen and an understanding of the company’s commercial needs.
- A team player who can influence and have a positive impact on others.
There are 10 departments available to choose from. The choices will depend upon skill sets, experience and availability.
- Design Engineer
- Stress Engineer
- Mechanical Certification
- Electrical Certification
- Flammability Certification
- Engineering Project Management
- Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
The placement examples below are for illustrative purposes only and are flexible.
As a permanent employee of Contour you will be entitled to:
- 25 days holiday & Bank Holidays
- Entrance into a Group Personal Pension Plan
If you would like to apply for the Engineering Graduate Scheme, please email your CV to JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING or post it directly to:
Contour Aerospace Seating
Kestrel House, Llantarnam Industrial Park,
Cwmbran, NP44 3HQ